This job opening is for executive level position for a QC analyst responsible for analysis of biopharmaceutical products
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of incoming samples of biopharmaceutical products such as proteins, peptides, enzymes etc. and their source cell banks & reporting of results
- Follow SOP & STPs to routinely analyze by techniques such as gel electrophoresis, western blot, colorimeteric assays, immunoassays and PCR
- Handling of equipment such as spectrophotometer, thermocycler, LAF, weighing balance, pH & conductivity meter & perform periodic calibrations
- Documentation as per cGMP requirements & timely completion of quality control records as per the defined quality system
- Reporting to Head of the Department – Quality Control and other department designates as per functional requirement
Knowledge & ability to grasp working of instrumentation & various bioanalytical techniques, documentation skills, management of e-data.